Are you a supportive, passionate, fun-loving MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN?
Do you share our passion for helping children, adolescents and their families? Are you looking for a warm, friendly & flexible workplace?
Then read on as we are often on the look out for professional, engaging psychologists, provisional psychologists or allied mental health clinicians to join our team.
A Windsor Child & Adolescent Psychologist acts with integrity, is passionate about what they do and acts with the knowledge that working with young people is a privilege. We always keep an eye out for clinician’s who value connection and enjoy working as part of a team.
Where you’ll share in the vision of helping every young person thrive in school, within their family and within their community.
- a relaxed, friendly work environment
- opportunity for flexible days
- varied caseload of both treatment and assessment
- peer consultation / supervision opportunities as part of a supportive team
- beautiful workspaces close to Salamanca